Your elderly family members often face more problems than you imagined after you have left…
- Depression and anxiety due to separation from family members.
- Hard to reach because of distance and time zone.
- Lack of reliable support in event of emergency.
- Medical appointments and medication can be challenging to manage.
- Difficulty to do housework as elderly become frail.
We care for them so you don’t have to worry
Thousand Miles Care is an extension of our Care-on-Call Service. It allows you to stay on top of the key situation of your loved ones here.
We send you a monthly report summarizing what happened last month with your elderly. Report includes: overall activity status of the elderly, # times SOS button is pressed, details regarding any hospital admission, medical appointment dates, and key summary.